Required Blog Questions
1. How can I use Blogs in my classroom?
Blogs will be useful in my Geography Classroom for a variety of projects and situations. I think the most useable thing for a Social Studies classroom is that blogs give students a chance to respond to discussion questions, interact with each other through an online forum and view visual media all through the blog interface.
2. Where will Blogs fit into my curriculum?
For my middle school Social Studies classes, I would like to set up blogs for all of the students to use as a place to interact with each other other through discussion questions. I would like allow each of my students to create and maintain their own blogs as part of the 7th grade curriculum. I think it could provide them with an opportunity to not only learn new technology, but also to have meaning and appropriate communication with each other in a controlled and manageable forum.

No comments:
Post a Comment